How You Can Help
If you want to take action to help end the violence against women and girls, here are some suggestions to create change:
Support the work of EVA BC:
Click here to find out about donating
Click here to find out about volunteer opportunities
Join the conversation by following EVA BC on Facebook
- Join the conversation by following EVA BC on Twitter
Be More Than a Bystander!
Click here for tips on how you can create change every day by being more than a bystander
Other actions you can take to help today:
Contact organizations and service providers in your community to find out how you can best support them.
Use your personal networks: Engage others in the issues important to you by sharing stories and information through your Facebook page, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and other social media.Write letters:
- To your local newspaper
- To your Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA)
- To your Member of Parliament (MP)
- To the Solicitor General of BC
- To the Premier of BC
- To the Prime Minister of Canada
- Organizations and foundations may be local, provincial, national or international in their scope.
- Do the research to get whatever information you need about an organization's mandate and how its funds are administered.
- If an organization or foundation has registered charitable status in Canada, they will be able to issue a tax receipt for income tax purposes.