EVA BC Membership
Full Membership Benefits
- Four newsletters per year (two hard copy and two e-news) that provide information on current and emerging issues relevant to programs in the field.
- Information forwarded to you via broadcast fax and email that often contains critical, time sensitive information about funding, provincial policy changes, surveys to gather important program input, and more.
- Subscription option to program based listservs that provides a forum for exchange of information.
- Resources such as issue-based discussion papers and other tools that provide programs with critical information and guidelines for anti-violence work.
- Reduced tuition fees for EVA BC's Annual Training Forum.
- Eligibility for travel subsidy for EVA BC training events.
- Eligibility to sit on EVA BC's Board of Directors, a critical leadership group of program representatives that direct the Association's work throughout the year.
- Use of EVA BC's toll-free line to call for support and information.
There are two main categories of membership: Full and Associate
- Full membership is available to the following provincially funded programs:
- Community-Based Victim Services Programs
- Stopping The Violence Counselling Programs
- Stopping the Violence Outreach Programs
- Sexual Assault / Woman Assault Centres
- Associate membership is available to individuals or agencies that do not qualify for full membership.
- Other similar programs, or programs that are part of the integrated services of a member program, may also be eligible for membership. Please contact the Association if you are unsure about your agency's eligibility.
For more information and fee structure, please download the Membership Application Form.